Sunday 17 June 2012

Aged to perfection...a good vintage...

It said "aged to perfection" I looked and smiled, it is, he is, I love him.... It hasn't always been so, I did love him from the day we met, I loved his easy ways, his smile, his open nature... And then we changed, or did we? Maybe the real we came out when it felt safe to do so... we didn't mellow like good wine, we fizzed, we popped, we occasionally exploded....we did life. Life with kids, life in the bush, hard life, good life, just life... But things always change, and a bad day, season, time, can also change and we fell in love again, and again and again...just doing life Today 29 years down the line, I love him more, my aged to perfection husband is the apple of my eye.... The fizz, the pops and the bangs , I now realise will always be there...we are of course champagne I discovered, meant to have bubbles, to tickle the nose, to excite the palate... So my Love, here we are, the kids and I celebrate you, honour and love you, my rock, my role model, my thorn in the flesh, my......one. I'm so thankful God knew what He was doing when He brought us together....I know you are too....aren't you ; ) Love you always Xxxxxxxxxx S

No comments:

Post a Comment